Tuesday 20 May 2014

Original or Not??


Assalamualaikum & Hello……
1st of All, Tie really sorry sangat2 coz it’s been too long to write down in this Blog’s….It’s been almost more than a month ,right? (hihi…maybe ada yg would said “ Do I Care?”opps…) hihih..tk pe la..just wanna let you all know that I still active but times constraint …working & be a mother of 3 kiddos not easy yea….furthermore, Alhamdulilah…thanks to Allah….Khai & Rosses being expand further….Alhamdulilah….

Some might asking me why it takes so long…..huhu…Tie may be not active here..but I do active (sangattt active okky) at my fb & IG…singgah la fb Tie yang tak seberapa tu yea…some info you might get there more & often…huhuhu….
So, from now I will write it here but a short story morry of mine yea…InshaAllah, if ada kelapangan Tie akan write here panjanggg skit…hihih…okky…..

Oh ya..recently ada yg pm, msg@whatsupp Tie bertanyakan kesahian Original atau tak…Asli or tiruan….. ada juga yang bertanyakan kenapa harganya murah compare at the market….ada juga yang bertanyakan kerana dalam pakaj2 PROMOSi Tie items2 nye speciall skit dari yang lain…Harganya pun murah…tak macam yang offer di page2 lain…….!!??!!!


Okky,let me explain yea…Honestly 1st time dengar tu tersentap la juga Tie (harusla kan…penat deal & amik from HQ kan..hehehe..) ….but I understood….faham..semua pastilah nak tahukan….my products 100% ORIGINAL yea…it is from HQ @ Stokis yg sah…! Boleh check the sealed packaging & series no. provided…(habis la Tie kalau kena saman nnti kalau jual fake nye momies….!)..2ndly ,why murah? (adoiiii…murah pun salah…huhuhu..;(  ) coz ada yang Tie amik direct from manufacturer nye…furthermore..dah namanya PROMOSI kan…so…that’s y la $$ Discount kaw-kaw kan…hehehe…. 3rd…It is a promoting my new babies co Khai & Rosses….lagipun…Tie nak buss & mendapat keberkatanNya juga yea….;) Rezeki for my family & anak2….Kalau tiruan Tie akan mentioned okky...

But kalau still was-was Allahualam yea…It’s okky…;) so far my customers pun sangat2 puas hati..satisfied…kalau any doubt..please let me know yea..Alhamdulilah juga…yg penting kepercayaan you all to Khai & Rosses…customers pun makin ramai from Singapore & Brunei too…yg repeat customers pun ramai…thank you to all…

That’s All from now…Take Care okky…
Selamat Malam….;)
Assalamualaikum…

No comments:

Post a Comment